Charlotte, our counsellor, holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Criminology and Masters Degree in Holistic Psychological Counseling from School of Social Work, Roshini Nilaya. She began her career as a counseling psychologist for 2 years and then worked as a Child life practitioner at Manipal Hospital, Bangalore for 8 years. She has represented India and is an award recipient of the 31st Annual Conference on Professional Issues held at Denver, Colorado United States by Child Life Council.
Her role as a Counseling Psychologist includes:
- Specializing in grief counseling
- Mastered in case management
- To Organize workshops for parents, teachers and children and hosting guest lectures.
- Certified handwriting analyst
- Certified art therapist
- Conduct psychological assessments when needed in order to help the client in a holistic approach.
- Achieved a practitioner certification program on NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Program) and CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy)
Ms. Charlotte believes in holistic healing, as that has always proved beneficial and durable in an individual’s life. Having been practiced as a counseling psychologist for a decade, she highly recommends and advocates for family time, which subsequently helps in overall development of the child’s life as well as the members in the family.