- Parents are required to intimate us of discontinuing schooling at Deens for the next academic year by end of January.Failure to intimate regarding withdrawal for the next academic session by the 30th of January, will make the parent liable to pay the 1st term fee of the next academic session.
- Transfer Certificates (TC) and Bonafide certificates will be issued 10 days after written request is made.
- The Transfer Certificate will be issued on payment of Rs. 200/- after dues towards the school have been cleared.
- Those who fail to apply for the TC before the closure of the academic year will have to pay a fine of Rs. 5000/-.
- In case the child is being withdrawn in the middle of the academic session, the whole year’s tuition and transport fees (if applicable) have to be remitted before the TC can be issued.
Should you require any certificate from the school, kindly make a written requisition along with a payment of Rs. 50/-