“The Deens Academy ‘s vision is to empower each child to achieve academic, physiological and artistic excellence through, a creative outlook and a balanced point of view, in an environment that is stimulating, challenging and grounded in values. Every child passing out of The Deens Academy is a complete individual, ready to meet the challenges of an ever-changing global environment.”
The admission process is managed by the admissions officer who can be contacted by email, email@example.com . She will also facilitate a school tour and assist you during the admission process.
Admissions for all Kindergarten will be processed based on availability of seats in October for the next academic year. You will need to mail the admissions officer who will send you a link for the application form. There is no waitlist for the same.
The selection procedure is as follows: Admission for the academic year 2016-17 is granted based on the following criteria:-
- a) First come first serve
- b) The age criteria for KiDeens which we strictly adhere to is (please do not request otherwise)
Playgroup: Born on or before 30th June 2013
LKG: Born on or before 30th June 2012
UKG: Born on or before 30th June 2011
Grade 1:Born on or before 30th June 2010
- c) Physical and mental fitness such that the child can seamlessly integrate into the class.
- d) A shared belief for the education of the child between parents and the School
- e) There will be a verbal interaction with the child for LKG and UKG applicants.
- On passing the selection process a letter of confirmation is sent to the parent. Within one week of confirmation, the processing fee and first instalment of the academic fees needs to be paid to enroll the child into the school.
- A welcome letter from school seals the process of admission.
Fee structure and schedule of payments for 2015-16 is as follows
|CLASS||COM I||COM II||COM III||TOTAL||PROCESSING FEE|
|PG TO UKG||60000||40000||8000||108000||17000|
|LAST DATE||AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION||5TH SEP||5TH JAN||AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION|