The Deens Academy ‘s vision is to empower each child to achieve academic, physiological and artistic excellence through, a creative outlook and a balanced point of view, in an environment that is stimulating, challenging and grounded in values. Every child passing out of The Deens Academy is a complete individual, ready to meet the challenges of an ever-changing global environment.
New admissions for the next academic year commence in January based on vacancies that occur due to transfers.
This process is managed by the admissions officer who can be contacted by email, firstname.lastname@example.org . She will also facilitate a school tour and assist you during the admission process.
Based on availability of seats the admission officer will send you a link where you can fill in the application which can be submitted online.
Admissions for the other grades will open only if we have vacancies by the end of the year. Diagnostic assessments for admission will be conducted in mid- January.
The selection procedure is as follows:
Admission is granted based on the following criteria
- a) First come first serve
b) Applicants for grade 1-9 will need to undergo a diagnostic assessment to determine the child’s academic level .This will be conducted for all applicants for grades 1-11. Applicants will be tested on the previous year’s first term syllabus .
The details of the subjects per grade is as follows:-
- Grades 1-4: English, Math and 2nd Language
- Grades 5-9: English, Math, Science and 2nd Language
- Applicants for Grade 11 will be tested for their chosen stream. Grade 11 details
- The selected candidates will then be called for an interaction with the Principal. The interview focuses on
- Physical and mental fitness such that the child can seamlessly integrate into the class.
- A shared belief for the education of the child between parents and the School
On passing the selection process a letter of confirmation is sent to the parent. Within one week of receipt the processing fee and first instalment of the academic fees needs to be paid to enrol the child into the school.
A welcome letter from school seals the process of admission
Fee structure and schedule of payments for the next academic year will be as follows:-
|CLASS||COM I||COM II||COM III||TOTAL||PROCESSING FEE|
|LAST DATE||AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION||5TH SEP||5TH JAN||AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION|