The Deens Academy ‘s vision is to empower each child to achieve academic, physiological and artistic excellence through, a creative outlook and a balanced point of view, in an environment that is stimulating, challenging and grounded in values. Every child passing out of The Deens Academy is a complete individual, ready to meet the challenges of an ever-changing global environment.
KiDeens Borewell road is located 1km from The Deens Academy ECC road and is a pure kindergarten environment which is feeder school for the Deens Academy- Gunjur campus. The school caters to children from ages 2 years to 6 years ( Toddlers, Playgroup, Lower kindergarten and Upper Kindergarten) and children graduate into grade 1 at the Gunjur campus after completion of UKG.
This process is managed by the admissions officer who can be contacted by email, email@example.com She will also facilitate a school tour and assist you during the admission process. School tours are possible on working days between 1pm and 2.30pm and on Saturdays ( except 2nd Saturday) between 9am and 12noon.
The selection procedure is as follows:
Admission for the academic year 2016-17 is granted to kindergarten based on the following criteria
- a) First come first serve
- b) The age criteria for KiDeens which we strictly adhere to is ( please do not request otherwise)
Toddlers: Born on or before 30th June 2014
Playgroup: Born on or before 30th June 2013
LKG: Born on or before 30th June 2012
UKG: Born on or before 30th June 2011
- c) Physical and mental fitness such that the child can seamlessly integrate into the class.
- d) There is verbal interaction with children for applicants of LKG and UKG
- e) A shared belief for the education of the child between parents and the School
- On passing the selection process a letter of confirmation is sent to the parent. Within one week of confirmation, the processing fee and first instalment of the academic fees needs to be paid to enroll the child into the school.
A welcome letter from school seals the process of admission
Fee structure and schedule of payments for 2015 -16 is as follows:
|CLASS||COM I||COM II||COM III||TOTAL||PROCESSING FEE|
|TOD TO UKG||50000||30000||8000||88000||17000|
|LAST DATE||AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION||5TH SEP||5TH JAN||AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION|