“The Deens Academy ‘s vision is to empower each child to achieve academic, physiological and artistic excellence through, a creative outlook and a balanced point of view, in an environment that is stimulating, challenging and grounded in values. Every child passing out of The Deens Academy is a complete individual, ready to meet the challenges of an ever-changing global environment.”
Admissions at Deens Academy Kathirguppe, Gunjur road are processed through out the year for seats that are vacant.
Admissions for the next academic year will be processed from October 3rd 2016 onwards (grades Playgroup- Grade 7) . The school office at Gunjur road is open from 8.30am till 3pm on weekdays and 8.30am to 12.30pm on Saturdays except 2nd Saturdays.
This process is managed by the admissions officer who can be contacted by email, email@example.com . She will also facilitate a school tour and assist you during the admission process.
Contact person: Merlin Sequera ( 8.30am-3.30pm) – 7676617788, 9845008461,7338452405/7338452406
The selection procedure is as follows:
Applicants for the next academic year 2017-18 will be invited for an interaction. Invitations are based on the following criteria:-
- a) First come first serve
- b) The age criteria for Kindergarten which we strictly adhere to is:-
Playgroup: Born on or before 30th June 2014
LKG: Born on or before 30th June 2013
UKG: Born on or before 30th June 2012
Grade 1: Born on or before 30th June 2011
- c) Applicants for grade 1-5 will need to undergo a diagnostic assessment to determine the child’s academic level . This will be conducted for all applicants for grades 1-5.
Applicants will be tested on the previous year’s first term syllabus. The details of the subjects per grade are as follows:-
Grades 1-4: English, Math and 2nd Language
Grades 5-8 : English, Math, Science and 2nd Language
- The selected candidates will then be called for an interaction with the Principal.
- The interview focuses on
- Physical and mental fitness such that the child can seamlessly integrate into the class.
- A shared belief for the education of the child between parents and the School
- On passing the selection process a letter of confirmation is sent to the parent. Within one week of confirmation, the processing fee and first installment of the academic fees needs to be paid to enroll the child into the school.
A welcome letter from school seals the process of admission.
Fee structure and payments schedule for the next academic year is as follows:-
|CLASS||COM I||COM II||COM III||TOTAL||PROCESSING FEE|
|PG TO UKG||50000||30000||8000||88000||17000|
|LAST DATE||AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION||5TH SEP||5TH JAN||AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION|