The curriculum at Primary school is not just textbook and knowledge but is holistic learning which focuses on value systems to sensitise young minds to the environment around them. The key areas that the primary school curriculum addresses are
- Honing of listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, ( English )
- Building a strong foundation in mathematics, ( Math, Mindspark, Mental Math)
- An introduction to the subjects of science and social studies, (EVS)
- A grasp over the second language, (Hindi, Kannada)
- Nurturing an interest in the arts, craft, music and dance.
- An emphasis on physical education and sport.
Prescribed text books